Mountainside Resort at Stowe is currently open and excited to welcome back our guests and owners!
This page will be updated as quickly as possible when new guidance is released. Please refer to the links below for the most up-to-date information.
Action Required by Guests & Owners
Prior to Arrival
- Provide an email address and valid phone number in order to stay on the property
- Complete virtual Self Check-In, linked here and in your confirmation email
- Return key to lock box
- Email email@example.com to announce your departure
Vermont Residents welcome without travel restrictions
Please email a copy of your Vermont ID to firstname.lastname@example.org, prior to your arrival
Out-of-State individuals are subject to quarantine & testing requirements
Fully vaccinated individuals do not need to quarantine to travel to Vermont or return to Vermont. Individuals are considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine
For individuals who are not fully vaccinated, must have a COVID-19 test within 3 days before arriving in Vermont.
People who had COVID-19 within the last 3 months and have recovered do not need to test or quarantine unless they develop new symptoms.
- The test you get must be for a current infection (like a PCR test), except it cannot be an antigen test (also known as a rapid test).
- If the test is negative, no quarantine is needed. If the test is positive, do not come to Vermont.
- Please bring proof of your negative test result with you.
For additional details, please see Visitors to Vermont.
Mountainside Owners, Guests, and Staff must wear masks and maintain at least 6 feet of distance from anyone outside their household
Staff complete daily health surveys
Mountainside Staff works remotely, to the extent possible
Reach us between 8am-4pm at email@example.com or 802-253-8610
For emergencies after 4pm, reach us at 802-371-8829
For in-person interactions with staff, please limit interactions to 1 person in your party
Property Access & Amenities
Mountainside fitness center and pool are currently closed
Need to reschedule or cancel your current reservation?
Contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Multilingual COVID-19 Resources
For information on prevention, masking, illness, testing, vaccine, and equity